MANCINI Safe Company Gun Safes
AMSEC Gun Safes
MANCINI Safe Company has partnered with one of the largest safe manufacturers in the United States, American Security Products (AMSEC), and are proud to offer their BF-Series Gun Safes. These safes are not only attractive, but offer the burglary and fire protection that you can trust. See chart below for available models.
AMSEC’s BF® Gun Safes have superior ETL fire protection for two-hours at 1,200ºF.
AMSEC’s BF Gun Safes use a proprietary fill material called DryLight, which offers exceptional fire protection without adding excess weight. This superior fire protection was confirmed at Intertek, the industry’s leading independent laboratory for gun safe fire testing. When analyzing the fire performance of competitive safes, be sure to weigh reports from independent laboratories against unverified factory testing.
During fire testing, Intertek kept AMSEC's BF Gun Safes in their test oven for two-hours. Within 8 minutes, the furnace temperature was raised to 1200° F, and that temperature was maintained for the remainder of the two-hour test. This method is consistent with the UL-72 fire test curve. Typical house fires only reach temperatures of 1100° F. A safe is considered to have failed this test if temperatures exceed 350°F anywhere in the safe. AMSECs safe passed the test as internal temperatures never exceeded 325° F during the two-hours of testing. Paper typically chars at 405° F.
MODEL BF6030 FEATURES
- 1/2" steel plate door combined with 1″ DryLight poured fire insulation - No gaps, cracks, or decay!
- 2″ total wall thickness on all sides featuring AMSEC’s poured DryLight insulation and two layers of steel (11 & 16 gauge) for exceptional fire and security protection
- U.L. Residential Security Container (RSC) Burglary Classification
- Eleven massive 1½” chrome-plated steel bolts. Bolt Détente system holds bolts in open position
- ETL Verified fire protection of 1200°F for 120 minutes, maintaining an interior temperature of less than 350°F
- Ultra-Smooth cam-driven locking mechanism with increased handle rotation
- Commercial grade, adjustable ball bearing hinges
- 2 Stage Dual fire seals with silicone seal on door jamb and expandable Palusol™ seal on door
- U.L. Listed Group 2 mechanical lock with hard plate and two relocking devices
- Spy-proof, key-locking dial is standard. Digital locks available on request
- Premium Door Organizer (PDO) maximizes storage space and offers quick access to commonly used items
- Standard built-in internal AC Power Port with external power cord
- Four pre-cut anchor holes
- Unique mirrored back wall for added interior visibility.
- Made in the USA
BF Series Models Available:
The AMSEC DV652 Defense Vault puts home security where you need it!
There’s no better place to store your home-defense weapon within arm’s reach than under your bed in the secure and easily accessible AMSEC Defense Vault! Whether you currently have a safe or not, the Defense Vault should be seriously considered by any gun owner.
The Defense Vault utilizes wasted space and is a great storage solution when space is limited! Larger traditional safes are typically placed in larger rooms, basements or the garage. With the Defense Vault, you will have peace of mind in knowing that you are protected within seconds of a home intrusion.
Features AMSEC’s new ESL5 electronic lock with an illuminated keypad. Bright, back-lit keys let you enter your PIN code, even in the dark. The lock can be programmed in stealth mode to silence the keypad beeps. In a matter of seconds, the door is open and the weapon is in hand.
MODEL DV652 FEATURES
- 14 gauge steel body
- Unique 5-point slide locking bar
- Foam-padded slide-out gun tray
- 4 pre-cut anchor holes with mounting hardware
SPECIFICATIONS (CLICK ON CHART TO ENLARGE)
AMSEC PS1210HD Heavy Duty Handgun Safe
MODEL PS1210HD FEATURES
- High strength 10 gauge solid steel body
- Massive 3/16 steel door with two solid steel dead bars and gas piston for easy opening
- Welded and concealed continuous hinge
- Reliable fast access Simplex push button mechanical locking device
- Strong, pry-resistant locking bolt
- Weight 28lbs.
- Locking mechanism protected by steel housing, impervious to punch attacks
- Charcoal gray textured finish with chrome hardware
- Heavy-duty chrome carrying handle
- Protective high density pluck foam-lined interior
- Four pre-drilled bolt down holes
- Packaged for UPS/FedEx shipments
- Made in the USA